2021 Scholarship Information
Application for the 2021 Pocono Builders Scholarship Application is now available to all Monroe County Schools. The deadline to submit the application with all of the required documents is Feb. 10th, 2021.
The student must be a senior seeking post secondary education at a trade school, community college, or a four-year program. Applicant must be furthering their education in a curriculum within the construction industry; the following are examples of a few of the numerous fields:
- Construction Management
- Interior Design
Applying for the scholarship is easy:
- Complete the application
- Inform your Pupil Services Coordinator or Guidance Counselor that you are applying for this scholarship
- Include the following items with your application:
- Letter of support from your High School Guidance Counselor.
- School record showing courses, grades and academic summary.
- An essay, minimum of 250 to a maximum of 500 words, explaining as to why you are applying for this scholarship, what makes you the best candidate for the scholarship and include any personal or work experiences that may relate to the field you are planning to study.
A check will be awarded to the scholarship winner/s at the Pocono Builders Association Membership dinner in May of 2020. Scholarship recipients are required to attend the Scholarship Presentation Dinner. The check will be made payable to the school the applicant will attend.
Application Deadline for is February 10, 2021. There will be several ways to obtain an application. The student can print the application from a link that will be provided on this page or the student can also speak with the guidance office at the school where he/she is attending.