Location & Dates
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions in the newly expanded 38,000 sq. ft. Kilimanjaro exhibit space opening December 2019. The entire home show will be in one location!
250 Kalahari Boulevard, Pocono Manor, PA 18346
GPS Coordinates: 41.10004,-75.39094999
(If above address is not recognized, use 1 Manor Drive, Pocono Manor)
Friday, March 27, 2020; 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM Booth Set-Up
Saturday, March 28, 2020; Exhibits Open 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday, March 29, 2020; Exhibits Open 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday, March 29, 2020; Booth Break-Down 4:00 PM
2021 March 26-28
2022 March 25-27
2023 March 24-26
2024 March 29-31
SET YOURSELF APART FROM THE COMPETITION
Thousands of consumers will converge on the Kalahari Resorts & Conventions center for two days of shopping at the 2020 Greater Pocono Home & Outdoor Living Show, making it a must-attend event again this year.
With ideas in mind and money to spend, visitors eagerly walk the home show to gain inspiration and meet with more than 120 exhibitors and experts to discuss their projects. Attendees rely on our home show for ideas, information, and inspiration when it comes to what’s hot, new and now.
Exhibiting is an effective way to establish your brand, advertise your services directly to your target market and substantially increase your bottom line, all at a cost-effective price. The Greater Pocono Home & Outdoor Living Show is the largest and most successful show in northeast Pennsylvania are you interested in becoming an exhibitor and reaping the rewards?
TOP 10 REASONS TO EXHIBIT IN CONSUMER SHOWS
- Exposure to thousands of homeowners and potential new customers.
- Shows are immediate and compelling, you can't change the channel or turn the page.
- The audience is pre-qualified. They paid to gain entry, producing far fewer tire-kickers or unqualified buyers than any other form of advertising. If they are at a show, they want to purchase.
- Accomplish a multitude of objectives: make immediate sales, gather quality leads, strengthen your brand recognition and credibility in the marketplace, sample products and set appointments!
- Shows are ideal for test marketing or launching new products. You get to view reactions then and there.
- Shows are excellent at helping you stand out from your competition.
- Shows are the only form of face-to-face marketing. Out of any pro vendor advertising, displaying your company face-to-face has the highest ROI.
- Consumers can touch, see, hear, taste, feel and smell the products. It is the only form of marketing that engages all senses.
- Speed up your sales cycle by generating sales right at the show with special offers.
- Perfect professional networking event to build collaborative relationships.
TYPES OF SUCCESSFUL SHOW VENDORS
- Custom Kitchen Cabinet Designers
- Home Decorators & Interior Designers
- Home Improvement Remodelers
- Landscape Design & Architecture Companies
- Lawn Care Services
- Tree Removal
- Kitchens & Bathroom Remodel Companies
- Basement Remodeling Contractors
- Plants, Garden Tools & Supplies
- Beauty, Bath & Body Supplies
- Home Decor, Lighting, Art Decor & Window Coverings
- Home Furniture Companies
- General Contractors
- Custom Home Builders & Remodelers
- Banks & Mortgage Companies
- Home Improvement & Renovation Loans
- Financial Planners
- Windows, Doors & Siding
- Heating & Cooling Services
- Duct & Vent Maintenance
- Energy Management Companies
- Mowers & Power Equipment
- Seasonal Items, Holiday Decor, Ornaments
- Pet & Animal Products, Toys, Beds, Treats & Clothing
- Water Treatment Systems
- Home theatre systems
- Security systems
- Storage buildings
- Building supplies
- Pavers, Decks, Retaining Walls
- Chimneys & Wood Stoves
- Sunrooms, Awnings & Decks
- Patio Umbrellas
- Outdoor Furniture
- Iron & Stone Garden Sculptures
- Home Improvement Stores
- Pools & Hot Tubs
- Art & Hand Made Crafts
- Green Living
- …and many more
TV Spot Examples
Become an Exhibitor!
EXHIBITOR AMENITIES PACKAGE
- Standard 8' draped back wall and 3' side rail
- No admittance charge for employees working the show
- (5) “no-charge” admittance passes
- Listing in the official show guide
- Pre-show promotional material
- Access to photographs of your booth after the show
10’ D x 10’ W booth
10’ D x 20’ W booth
10' D X 30' W booth
*electric add $100
10’ D x 40’ W or 20' D x 20' W booth
10’ D x 50’ W booth
10' D x 60' W or 20' D x 30' W booth
*electric add $100
$100 additional charge if electric is needed in your booth.